- Aircraft purchase, sale, leasing and financing
- Aircraft charter and lease agreements (dry, wet, finance and operating leases)
- Management, maintenance and support agreements
- Aviation due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
- Pilot services and agency agreements
Barbera & Watkins, LLC is a law firm devoting its practice to business and general aviation law.
“Our mission is to build and maintain long term relationships
with our clients by assisting them to meet and exceed their aviation goals.”
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- US aviation law
- Aircraft registration
- Joint ownership and fractional ownership issues
- Federal income tax rules relating to business aircraft
- Federal excise tax rules for passenger air transportation
- Assist with state and local sales, use and property tax and registration planning and compliance
Business Aviation: It’s working for America Learn more about the business aviation industry.
Six Essential Questions for Aircraft Acquisition Success
Play by the Rules – Could a one-size-fits-all regulation help simplify the rules of cabotage?
FAR Part 107 for Commercial Drone Use
Overland Park, KS 66202